Comfort is the key to a relaxing and enjoyable safari - even in a bush camp! Each tent has its own en-suite bathroom, modern furnishings and a private verandah. The central restaurant and bar area boast a large fireplace - an ideal spot to unwind with a drink after a long days exciting game viewing.
Ikoma accomodation at a glance . . .
- 31 spacious semi-luxury tents with large attached bathroom
- Each tent has its private veranda
- Bathroom: shower, flush toilet, wash hand basin, soap, towels, bottled water
- Mosquito nets, mosquito coils, candles & matches
- Electric lights in tent and bathroom
- Charging possibilities for cameras, batteries, etc
- Restaurant and bar
- Full & half board rates; lunch boxes available
- Room service
- Camp fire